Sonam was a wealth of knowledge and answered all of our questions about Bhutanese culture, traditions and Buddhism
01. Were you provided adequate information about your trip prior to coming here ? What did you need to know more?
Mostly except for the banking situation. I didn’t know I wouldn’t be able to get my funds once in the country. More importantly, I didn’t realize INR 500 notes were not able to be changed in Bhutan. Ugen knew we were arriving from India. This should have been made clear. As a result, I had to change more US Dollars (instead of the rupees to bought) and had less to tip the guide and spend on souvenirs.
02. Were you met at the point of arrival with the maximum efficiency and courtesy?
03. Did the tour get off to a good start?
A VERY GOOD START!!
04. Did your guide fulfill your itinerary?
05. Was the itinerary confusing with unnecessary details?
06. Was the service of your tour guide and driver upto the mark?
BETTER THAN EXPECTED. Sonam was a wealth of knowledge and answered all of our questions about Bhutanese culture, traditions and Buddhism. He went above & beyond accommodating us. Dorji is a very safe & pleasant driver!
07. Has there been any occasion where your guide and driver were not punctual?
No. Always on time!
08.Please comment on the food, accommodation and the services rendered by the hotels/trekking crew.
One of my best food countries (this includes 100 countries) A wonderful surprise. Accommodations were fine & a good variety. Nice views, comfortable, clean.
09. Is this your first visit to Bhutan and do you wish to come back again
YES & YES!!
10. On the whole, how do you rate your trip?
a) Very Satisfying b) Satisfying c) Adequate d) Not enough e) Very dissatisfying
11. How would you like us to improve our services?
SEE QUESTION 1 ANSWER. RESPOND FASTER TO PRE-DEPARTURE EMAILS
Adam M & Natalie M
Handel Place, Boca Raton, Florida
Travelled with us on