Trans Bhutan Trail Haa to Paro is trek along the ancient Trans Bhutan Trail from Haa to Paro and then a trek along the pilgrimage path to Bumdra via Takstang.
This trip examine two aspects of Bhutan trip within the subscribed time – Cultural delights & Trekking highs. Featuring the cultural aspects of three valleys of Thimphu, Paro and Haa, distinctively different from each other. Thimphu at the crossroad of modernity with tradition, but at a closer look you will feel undertones of complete harmony in between the two. Paro with its verdant valley, completely submerged in its rich cultural, traditional and religious legacies. Haa valley lends a typical tranquil and quaint ambience. Where it seems that hand of clock has stopped long time ago. Traversing these valleys with added colours of trek to end with, will hardly fail to arrest the real essence of Bhutan as a whole. Two short treks – from Haa to Paro following a ancient Trans Bhutan trail over Kaleyla pass to Paro, and the other to Bumdra and visiting enigmatic Tiger’s Nest Monastery on the way up. From Bumdra instead of returning the same path, we take a less trodden path to another hidden sacred site of Ragoe monastery.
Day 1: Arrive Paro and familiarize
Day 2: Drive to Haa across Chele la pass and visit Haa valley
Day 3: Trek along the ancient Trans-Bhutan trail to Paro
Day 4: Trek to Takstang and continue upto Bumdra high camp (permanent tented camp)
Day 5: Trek to Ragoe Monastery and drive to Thimphu
Day 6: Thimphu tour
Day 7: Paro Valley Tour
Day 8: Departure
Cost is based on travel dates and number of travelers. Contact us for details.
- Accommodations in the hotels (one night in tented camp)
- All meals
- All land transfers by private vehicle
- Sightseeing with entrance fees.
- Experienced English Speaking Bhutanese Tour Guide.
- Bhutan Visa and visa fees.
- SDF (Sustainable Dev. Fees)
- Bottled water in the vehicle and other comp. services.
- Flights into and out of Bhutan
- Optional Travel/Medical Insurance
- Personal expenses such as bars, beverages in the hotel, telephone, laundry, trips, and others