India, a country rich in culture, heritage, monuments, architecture, temples and natural exquisiteness, is one of the most sought after tourist destination of the world.
There are numerous reasons that make India one of the hottest travel and holiday destinations. The warmth and hospitality rendered by the people of India towards the tourist is amazing as people of India believe â€œAtithi Devo Bhawaâ€, guests are like God.
The country has various shades in terms of culture, tradition, cuisines, languages, landscapes, religion that a trip to India is mesmerizing. The maxim â€˜Unity in Diversityâ€™ really holds true while talking about India.
India has number of attention grabbing holiday destinations and travel locations offering an array of cuisines, entertainment and world-class healthcare. There are also copious Indian hotels and resorts available in all budgets with the best of hospitality and guest relations. To explore India, there are several kinds of India travel deals available for domestic and foreign tourists and one can book any one of these depending on the individual preference.
Although there are innumerable reasons to travel to India, following ten different types of India holiday packages can be considered to explore and experience various facets of the country:
1. Adventure tourism: If you love to indulge in adventure sports such as river rafting, climbing, paragliding, mountaineering, skiing and camping; Rishikesh, Darjeeling and the hills of North India are the ideal spots for you.
2. Wildlife tour: There are a number of National parks and wildlife sanctuaries and bird sanctuaries in India that are amazing and fascinating for tourists coming on wildlife tour.
3. Spiritual Tour: Rishikesh is a haven for those with a spiritual quest. Rishikesh is also very popular amongst yoga lovers and is a well known center for learning and practicing yoga and meditation. The temples and other religious monuments in India are perfect for spiritually inclined people seeking to attain the peace of mind.
4. Beach lovers can have a really unforgettable holiday experience at the exotic sunny and sandy beaches of Goa. The beaches at Kerala, Chennai and many other coasts of south in India are also spectacular.
5. The sculptures and architecture of Khajuraho and Konark temple(s) and the ancient work of arts in Ajanta and Ellora caves are a visual treat.
6. For history enthusiasts, there are numerous monuments as well as ruins of great headstones, temples, forts, palaces and architecture of great historical significance.
7. Ayurveda Tour: Ayurveda is regarded as the oldest and traditional Indian form of healthcare in the world and the charming attractiveness of the state of Kerala is perfect for ayurveda tour.
8. The natural picturesque splendor and landscapes of India are rich in sun bathed beaches, snow capped mountains, dense forests, colorful and enchanting flora and fauna, hills and valleys with wildlife which make the India trip a real treat for nature lovers. The hill states like Sikkim and Darjeeling are perfect places for relaxation and rejuvenation.
9. The endless variety of arts and crafts, folk arts, tribal and traditional arts, handlooms, and other unique and captivating pieces of Indian artifacts make India a true shopperâ€™s paradise.
10. Last but not the least, the lip smacking Indian food is divine as it satisfies not only your taste buds but also your soul. The local herbs and spices enhance the aroma of delicious palate of cuisines.
India tour will definitely turn out be an exultant trip because of various eye catching attractions and amazing locations. No one can summarize this exposure in words and to really experience the true essence of the country, one must tour and live the magic of incredible India.