Do I, as a US citizen, need a Restricted Area Permit for Sikkim in addition to my Indian Visa if I am on your Bhutan, Sikkim, Darjeeling Tour?

Rate this faq

Yes, you do need Restricted Area permit or popularly called Inner line permit to travel to Sikkim specifically. It can be obtained after providing Indian Visa, Passport and 2 passport size photo at immigration check post  in the border town at Rangpo.

However if you on our tour, you need not have to arrange anything, other than bringing 2 passport size photos. We do the rest for you.

0 Trip(s) on shortlist