Do I require permits to visit Dzong, monasteries and temples etc. in Bhutan? Who and how is the permit arranged?

Rate this faq

While travelling in Bhutan, in addition to the visas, there are immigration permits to visit different regions or towns of Bhutan. While trekking, some of the routes also require military permits. And there are also special permits required to enter some of the monasteries, Dzong and temples. All the permits to visit different places and trekking routes are arranged by Wind Horse or your local ground operator. We also obtain permits to visit all the monuments, Dzongs, temples and monasteries of those areas covered in your itinerary

0 Trip(s) on shortlist