If I plan to fly into Mainland China from Kathmandu, what type of Visa do I need?

Please note that if you are flying from Kathmandu to any city in China outside of the TAR (i.e. Beijing, Chengdu, Shanghai, Group Visa rules don’t apply. You will need a regular Chinese tourist visa that can be obtained at home or in Kathmandu.