What do I need to know entering TAR from Kashgar, Xinjiang province (near Pakistan and Central Asia)?

Rate this faq

To do this route formally, you have to go through a travel agency, who will arrange Tibet Travel Permit, Alien Travel Permit and Military Permit for you. You cannot travel independently on this route (not legally anyway)

0 Trip(s) on shortlist