What documents are needed to get restricted area permit for Indian Tourists?

Rate this faq

For restricted area permit you need 4 pictures each for Nathula/Tsangu lake trip and North Sikkim trip. You also need photocopy of Photo Identity card with your address mention on it.

0 Trip(s) on shortlist