What is Military Permit?

Rate this faq

For travel in or through sensitive border areas of the TAR, Military Permit is also required. Particularly along the southern and western boundaries of Tibet with India, there are many military posts or stations. Military permits are therefore required for travel through them. Examples include, for travels in Mt. Kailash, Guge Kingdom, overland to Kashgar, Nyingtri prefecture and other areas. This permit can be obtained only through the travel agencies.

0 Trip(s) on shortlist