This Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour offers you an excellent opportunity to explore one of Nepal’s most popular tourist destinations, the Chitwan National Park. It is the first National Park in Nepal and was recognized as a UNESCO Natural world heritage site in 1984 AD. Chitwan National Park lies in the Subtropical Inner Terai region of Nepal with an area of 367 square miles. The park is particularly rich in its flora and fauna. Besides, the park is home to the last populations of one-horned Asiatic Rhinos and the royal Bengal tiger.
On this Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour, you will discover a lost world with giant trees and twisting vines, and several species of mammals, birds, reptiles, and amphibians. Every year thousands of visitors visit Chitwan to experience the wildlife and participate in jungle activities like Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari, and Canoe ride and learn more about the Tharu culture and their way of life.
• Enjoy the Elephant ride at Chitwan National Park.
• Experience a canoe ride in the Rapti river.
• Encounter one-horned rhinoceros and other wildlife.
• Bird watching and jungle walk at the National Park.
• Visit Tharu's local village and learn about their unique lifestyle.
Day 1: Kathmandu – Chitwan
After an early breakfast, we shall drive in a local tourist deluxe coach to Sauraha, Chitwan. On arrival at Sauraha, the hotel/resort representative will pick you up from the tourist bus station and transfer you to your hotel/resort. After a short briefing and welcome session, you will be allocated to your rooms followed by lunch. After lunch, we will take a walk/or an ox cart ride to explore the local Tharu village, home to the indigenous people of the Terai. Overnight in a resort.
Day 2: Full day in Chitwan
Enjoy a full day in Chitwan National park. You can participate in several activities, go bird watching, and canoe ride along the Rapti, which provides opportunities to observe two species of crocodiles, the gharial, and the marsh mugger. Visit the elephant breeding center and the gharial breeding center. After lunch, take on an Elephant safari which will provide you with an excellent opportunity to see different animals like deer, rhinoceroses, wild boars, monkeys, leopards, sloth bears, and even the royal Bengal tiger. Later in the evening, there will be a Tharu cultural performance followed by dinner. Overnight in a resort.
Day 3: Chitwan to Kathmandu
In the morning, enjoy bird watching at the river deck and after breakfast, drop at the bus station/airport for your journey back to Kathmandu.
• Transportation: Kathmandu-Chitwan-Kathmandu by local tourist deluxe coach.
• Accommodation in 3-4* category hotels and resorts.
• All meals(breakfast/lunch/dinner) are included.
• English-speaking local tour guide/naturalist in Chitwan.
• All entry fees, National park fees, government taxes, and service charges.
• Hotel accommodation and any meal in Kathmandu.
• Personal Travel Medical Insurance.
• Personal expenses such as bar, beverages, tips, laundry, telephone, camera fee, etc.
• All other personal expenses not listed in the included section.
Trip Price From US$ 280
Trip AccommodationGreen Park Resort or similar